I promise that after taking a bite from the air fryer beyond burger, you will experience the taste of a real burger. Everyone loves to eat veggies and people love cooking them in different ways. Air fry beyond burger is prepared from the veggies and it provides an amazing taste and you can eat it even if you are not a vegetable lover. There are many different recipes through which people prepare air fry beyond burgers.
Well, your problem is just solved because you are at the right place with the right recipe. Here I have shared with you the easiest and yummiest recipe of air fryer beyond burger, which will give you a taste of smoky and crunchy cooked burgers that you get from the market. Grab a page and pencil to note down the recipe for the beyond burger air fryer.
Air Fryer Beyond Burger
Before you get to know the recipe of the beyond burger in an air fryer you should know how it actually works. Once you get the idea of using the air fryer then you can easily cook recipes of your own choice. In this article, I will tell you how the air fryer works and what is the recipe to cook an air fry burger in the air fryer.
What Is Airfryer And How It Works
An air fryer is a small kitchen appliance, which allows the frying of foods and vegetables without using oil. It cooks the food by regulating the hot air inside the food basket. It circulates hot air at high temperatures and takes less time to cook the food. The end results are quite crispy and crunchy, which provides an amazing eating experience.
On the other hand, the air fryer works simply. Firstly you need to put the food inside the basket while the size of the basket depends upon your usage and the amount of food you are cooking. To prevent burning you can grease two teaspoons of oil in the food basket. After that, you need to set the temperature according to the food you are cooking. The normal range of temperature lies between 350 to 400 degrees. After setting the temperature, close the basket and let the food cook.
- Vegetable oil
- Beyond burgers
- Hamburger buns
How To Make Air Fryer Beyond Burger
Here is a step-by-step recipe for how to make an air fry beyond a burger through an easy and simple method. For cooking this burger you need the already prepared vegetable patties. The patties are usually frozen so you need to put them at a normal temperature to make the patties soft for cooking. You need to keep them at a normal temperature for about 30 minutes. Following are the steps for cooking beyond burgers in an air fryer.
- The first step is to preheat the air fryer for about 3 to 5 minutes at a temperature of about 400 degrees F. To make the patties soft, grease them with oil or cooking spray.
- Remember that, do not brush the oil on the air fryer rather brush it on the patties.
- The air fryer’s basket is a non-stick pan so you can even put a parchment liner on its base plate under the burger patties.
- Be careful while placing the parchment liner inside the air fryer. Never put the parchment liner in the air fryer without the food else it will catch fire.
- Now, put the patties inside the air fryer basket and set the timer for at least 10 minutes to get the crunchy and soft results. Also, flip the patties during cooking in order to cook each side evenly.
- As the color of the patties changes to brown, it means that it is grilled properly. Also, you will observe the veggie fats on the sides of the pan.
- While frying, keep on checking the temperature to prevent burning and hardening of the patties.
- While patties are frying you should cut the onions into thin ring-like shapes and keep ⅓ of the onion separately for further use.
- On the other hand, preheat the skillet and grease it with olive oil or else use cooking spray to make it soft.
- Let the onions fry for 5 minutes. Slice the burger into halves and put the lettuce leaves in between, also put sliced tomatoes and onions in it.
- Lastly, put the patties on top of sliced tomatoes and onions.
As the burger is ready you just need to serve it with the burger topping. The burger toppings will add more flavor to your recipe. You can use the burger topping as per your taste. After adding burger topping you should pour a sauce on top. Following are the toppings that you can use according to your taste.
- Burger sauce
- Mayo sauce
- Cheddar cheese
- Red onion
- Jalapeno pepper
- If the patties are deep-frosted, before putting them in the air fryer you should allow them to thaw first, which will soften them.
- Also, you can add more flavors, which will enhance its taste even more. You can add garlic powder to get a good smack. Similarly, you can add onion powder, chili flakes, dried herbs, ground cumin, and lemon pepper to get amazing and delicious results.
- Make your patties evenly in order to get the same size, which will provide a good appearance.
- Press the cheese slice into the patties so that it fries properly during cooking.
- In the end, you can pour plenty of sauces on the burger including bbq sauce, buffalo sauce, hot sauce.
- You can put slices of tomatoes, onions with different types of cheese toppings (pepper jack, smoked gouda, and fresh mozzarella)
- Also, you can use different fresh leaves, arugula, butter leaf lettuce, chopped kale, green leaf, and iceberg.
- Finish it by adding jalapeno, butter pickles, pickled red onions, and sweet bread. And you are done!
How do you cook beyond a hamburger in an Air fryer?
To cook a beyond hamburger in an air fryer you need to preheat the fryer for almost 5 minutes. Place a parchment liner in order to prevent sticking. Also, it will be easy to clean the fryer by placing the parchment liner. Cook the patty for 10 minutes at a suitable temperature of about 370 degrees F. When the meat cooks halfway then flip it to cook it’s another side. Put it into the bun and add burger topping accordingly.
Are beyond burgers good in the air fryer?
Yes, the beyond burgers cook well in an air fryer as it fries evenly and softly. You just need to follow the instructions before you fry vegetable patties or the meat burger. Airfryer cooks the beyond burger perfectly and evenly without submerging oil in it.
Can you air fry frozen beyond burgers?
Yes, you can air fry frozen beyond burgers in an air fryer by just preheating it properly. For frozen burgers, you need to preheat the burgers at a temperature of about 400 degrees F. After preheating, put the patties inside the fryer, which will make them soft quickly by frying them perfectly.
How long do you air fry an impossible burger?
For an impossible burger, you should grease the fryer with oil or cooking spray. Now, carefully put the patties inside it in a single layer. Set the temperature at about 380 degrees F and fry it for at least 5 minutes. Also, flip the patties during cooking so that both sides should be cooked evenly. Cook each side for about 3 to 6 minutes until it gets brown.
Do I need to thaw Beyond Burger before cooking?
To get the best quality results you need to thaw the beyond burger before cooking. You should thaw the frozen burger overnight so it becomes soft and becomes easy to cook. The unfreeze burger will take less time to fry and will provide perfect cooking results to the user.
Now, you can easily and quickly cook scrumptious and delicious air fry beyond burger in an air fryer by following the above recipe. To get precise and tasty results you need to follow the tips, which will make your cooking experience more exciting and perfect. Enjoy the air fry beyond burger with your family and friends by adding the burger toppings according to people’s tastes and preferences. Happy Meal!!