Everyone loves mini corn dogs, but it’s not always possible to buy them from the market. Instead, you should cook them yourself whenever you crave them. For that, you just need to learn how you can cook mini corn dogs in an air fryer easily and quickly. The recipe that I am going to share is quite simple and it will hardly take 10 minutes to cook mini corn in an air fryer.
For making mini corn in an air fryer you can use mini corn dogs of any brand you like. Corn dogs are very nutritious and healthy for your body. The best thing about this recipe is that the end results will be crispy and soft. Read the article and follow the recipe of cooking small corn dogs that will provide you with the amazing and scrumptious taste of the meal.
Cooking instructions depend on whether you use chicken or beef corn dogs. It also depends upon people’s preference of flavor and what they like and what they don’t. Some people like veggie mini corn dogs so it totally depends on what you prefer to eat. Here is a quick recipe of mini corn dogs in an air fryer, which you can serve for lunch or dinner. Mini corn dogs in the air fryer are cooked so well and provide an amazing taste. Also read, how to cook frozen french fries in an air fryer.
Mini corn dogs are very beneficial to your health. They are full of nutrition and provide several other benefits to your body. They become more alimentary when cooked in the air fryer as the air fryer cooks food without using the oil. It means that less oil causes fewer health problems. Following are the other perks of mini corn dogs.
- Appetizer or snack (mini corn dogs are the small bite-size corn dogs that you can serve on different occasions as an appetizer. Also, you can give it to your kids as a snack for their school lunch)
- Fast to cook (best thing is that these mini corn dogs get ready in 10 minutes without letting you wait for long by preheating the air fryer)
- Easy to cook (mini corn dogs are very easy to cook as they do not require proper planning or shopping and you can simply fry them in the air fryer)
- Crispy and fresh (the end results of frying the mini corn dogs in an air fryer are quite crispy, golden, and soft)
- Nutritious (also, these small one-bite corn dogs are the full source of vitamins and proteins)
- Box of mini corn dogs
- Meat thermometer
- Air fryer
- Dipping sauce
To fry the mini corn dogs you have to buy a box of them from the market. And, it depends on which meat you like and buys one according to your taste preference. Each brand has its own cooking time, which is mentioned in the available box. Once you cook food in an air fryer by following our recipe then you will never try to make it in a different way.
- Firstly, you have to put the frozen mini corn dogs in the tray of the fryer.
- Keep in mind to put in as much you can in a single layer but don’t make a crowd.
- You can easily fit 12 in one single tray without overlapping any of them.
- Once placing the tray correctly you have to set the temperature and keep in mind the time of frying.
- The best frying time is about 9 to 10 minutes at a suitable temperature of about 350 degrees of F.
- Cook one side of the mini corn dogs for 5 minutes then flip it and cook the other side with the same time of about 5 minutes respectively.
- After 9 to 10 minutes of frying your mini corn dogs are ready.
- For food safety measures you can check the least internal temperature with the meat thermometer for the leftovers.
- Wait for a few minutes until the mini corn dogs cool down. And enjoy!
Well, there are many things that you can serve with the mini corn dogs but it depends upon your choice. If you are serving them to your kids then you can keep fries with them. If you are serving them to the guests or family for dinner then you can serve crispy baked potatoes or macaroni. Following are the options that you can serve with mini corn dogs. Also read, how to cook frozen mini tacos in air fryer.
- Homemade baked beans
- Sweet potato fries
- Crispy bread
- Fries tater tots
- Waffles fries
- Onions rings
- BBQ sauce
- Garlic sauce
- Mayo sauce
Dietician Tips For Mini Corn Dogs
These frozen mini corn dogs consist of meat and refined grains, which possess high calories and fats. The best thing about frying them in an air fryer is that it does not need oil for frying, which makes them healthy for your body. These mini corn dogs consist of 28 calories by protein.
These foods are just a one-bite food that you eat a lot at a time but they consist of high levels of calories. In order to get more protein, you can buy small corn dogs, which are protein-dense and good for your health. To add more protein and make your diet more nutritious you can add vegetables with them without using any oil.
How long does it take to cook mini corn dogs in an air fryer?
The mini corn dogs are very simple to cook and take less time when we fry them in an air fryer. Cooking mini corn dogs in an air fryer almost takes 9 to 10 minutes, which is quite less and provides tasty and amazing cooking results. Once cooked you can serve them with the dipping sauce.
How long do you cook frozen mini corn dogs?
Well, for the frozen mini corn dogs the situation is a little different. To cook frozen corn dogs you need to first preheat the air fryer for 3 to 5 minutes. After preheating you can put the frozen mini corn dogs in the fryer tray and cook them for almost 15 minutes at a temperature of about 350 degrees F.
How long do you cook Mini corn dogs in a ninja air fryer?
To cook the mini corn dogs in the ninja air fryer you need to preheat it at a temperature of about 400 degrees. Once after preheating you can put the corn dogs in an air fryer and fry them for about 2 to 3 minutes and you are done.
Do you need to preheat an air fryer?
Yes, we need to preheat the air fryer in order to get 100% results. Preheating makes your food even more delicious and crispy. Also, it cooks your food deeply and evenly, which makes them soft and crunchy. You can make thick cuts in your frozen meats, which allow heat to penetrate inside and make them soft, and allows the frozen food to cook quickly.
How do you cook State Fair corn dogs?
To cook the state fair corn dogs you need to bake them first for 15 minutes if thawed or 25 minutes if frozen at a temperature of about 375 degrees. Then put the state fair corn dogs inside the air fryer and fry them for 6 to 8 minutes.
Are Mini corn dogs fully cooked?
Yes, the mini corn dogs are fully cooked if you follow the frying instructions carefully. You have to preheat the air fryer and then put the mini corn dogs in it. Set the temperature and timings accordingly. Also, keep on checking it by flipping its sides after 3 to 5 minutes.
Well, throw a party at your home and serve your guest the yummy and delicious mini corn dogs. If the guests come to your place and there is nothing that you can serve quickly then you can fry these one-bite corn dogs that take almost 10 minutes to get ready. You can serve them to your guests with other baked food and dipping sauce. These mini corn dogs are very hot and yummy, are full of protein, and provide an amazing eating experience.
Welcome to 10pickups.com! This blog is operated and cared for by Robin and Felicia. We’re both somewhere between 20 and 35, with Robin being “much” closer to 35 than Felicia, as she herself would say. Visit our About Us page to find out why we’re crazy about cooking appliances and the possibilities they provide!